I walked the campus this morning and encountered Professor Nat Zappia and a group of students working on the Sustainable Urban Garden. Nat and Professor Sal Johnston are pairing their history and sociology classes in the spring semester around the topic of food.
Whittier College Flickr
- RT @garydingman: Back to my roots! Whittier College and me @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/awDXLVk8j5/ 9 hours ago
- From #WhittierCollege to our Poet dads out there: Happy Father's Day! 3 days ago
- Ivette Alonso '14 joins CA students in UN-silent protest in Sacramento to lobby for legislation to help local schools ow.ly/lYvKD 1 week ago
- RT @ WCLEAP Pre-Orientation Experience and Transition (POET) Get-A-Way registration now live! whittier.edu/leap/getaway 1 week ago
- RT @poetfootball: #whittiercollege #fearthepoet @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/aQ9rNbqpbG/ 1 week ago