Three enterprising students — Jasmine Romero, David Jasso, and Dana Brems — found Terrie (see my earlier blog post). She has two more gift certificates to the Spot to hand out. Who will be the lucky winners? Perhaps they are students who walk up and down the hill near the SUrF and the tennis courts, and by a building that many people never notice.
Whittier College Flickr
- RT @garydingman: Back to my roots! Whittier College and me @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/awDXLVk8j5/ 11 hours ago
- From #WhittierCollege to our Poet dads out there: Happy Father's Day! 3 days ago
- Ivette Alonso '14 joins CA students in UN-silent protest in Sacramento to lobby for legislation to help local schools ow.ly/lYvKD 1 week ago
- RT @ WCLEAP Pre-Orientation Experience and Transition (POET) Get-A-Way registration now live! whittier.edu/leap/getaway 1 week ago
- RT @poetfootball: #whittiercollege #fearthepoet @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/aQ9rNbqpbG/ 1 week ago