Rosie Caldwell-Llewelyn ’14 is an emerging leader in the LGBT family movement and thus was selected, along with other young people, to go to a forum at the White House and meetings with Vice President Biden and his wife. This time she was a guest; maybe one day she’ll be a resident!
Whittier College Flickr
- RT @garydingman: Back to my roots! Whittier College and me @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/awDXLVk8j5/ 11 hours ago
- From #WhittierCollege to our Poet dads out there: Happy Father's Day! 3 days ago
- Ivette Alonso '14 joins CA students in UN-silent protest in Sacramento to lobby for legislation to help local schools ow.ly/lYvKD 1 week ago
- RT @ WCLEAP Pre-Orientation Experience and Transition (POET) Get-A-Way registration now live! whittier.edu/leap/getaway 1 week ago
- RT @poetfootball: #whittiercollege #fearthepoet @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/aQ9rNbqpbG/ 1 week ago