Just the other day I called attention to Whittier’s Janterm travel courses on this blog — and then almost immediately heard from another professor, Andrea Rehn, traveling with her class and Professor Doreen O’Connor-Gomez’s class to Spain and Morocco. Professor Rehn said they ”ran into the King of Morocco.” I will assume that the English professor did not intend that message to be taken literally. You can read many quick posts of class members’ experiences — including descriptions of the sights they are seeing and meals they are enjoying — at blogs.whittier.edu/eng390. And see the article on Janterm trips in this week’s QC as well.
Whittier College Flickr
- RT @garydingman: Back to my roots! Whittier College and me @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/awDXLVk8j5/ 1 hour ago
- From #WhittierCollege to our Poet dads out there: Happy Father's Day! 3 days ago
- Ivette Alonso '14 joins CA students in UN-silent protest in Sacramento to lobby for legislation to help local schools ow.ly/lYvKD 6 days ago
- RT @ WCLEAP Pre-Orientation Experience and Transition (POET) Get-A-Way registration now live! whittier.edu/leap/getaway 1 week ago
- RT @poetfootball: #whittiercollege #fearthepoet @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/aQ9rNbqpbG/ 1 week ago