In the “small world” department: Here are Whittier students getting a lesson from an executive of one of the biggest hand bag trading companies in the world, who happened to be on the crowded subway that our students were riding the other morning. Trustee Edwin Keh ’79 recognized his former colleague from Taiwan, and his colleague was happy to talk to the students about doing business in Asia. And students were happy to ask about doing internships with him!
Whittier College Flickr
- From #WhittierCollege to our Poet dads out there: Happy Father's Day! 2 days ago
- Ivette Alonso '14 joins CA students in UN-silent protest in Sacramento to lobby for legislation to help local schools ow.ly/lYvKD 6 days ago
- RT @ WCLEAP Pre-Orientation Experience and Transition (POET) Get-A-Way registration now live! whittier.edu/leap/getaway 1 week ago
- RT @poetfootball: #whittiercollege #fearthepoet @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/aQ9rNbqpbG/ 1 week ago
- "Pursue what you’re passionate about." Catherine King '12 talks life overseas, writing and why she's a #PoetForLife bit.ly/11nwmTB 1 week ago