In the “small world” department: Here are Whittier students getting a lesson from an executive of one of the biggest hand bag trading companies in the world, who happened to be on the crowded subway that our students were riding the other morning. Trustee Edwin Keh ’79 recognized his former colleague from Taiwan, and his colleague was happy to talk to the students about doing business in Asia. And students were happy to ask about doing internships with him!
Whittier College Flickr
- RT @garydingman: Back to my roots! Whittier College and me @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/awDXLVk8j5/ 5 hours ago
- From #WhittierCollege to our Poet dads out there: Happy Father's Day! 3 days ago
- Ivette Alonso '14 joins CA students in UN-silent protest in Sacramento to lobby for legislation to help local schools ow.ly/lYvKD 1 week ago
- RT @ WCLEAP Pre-Orientation Experience and Transition (POET) Get-A-Way registration now live! whittier.edu/leap/getaway 1 week ago
- RT @poetfootball: #whittiercollege #fearthepoet @ Whittier College instagram.com/p/aQ9rNbqpbG/ 1 week ago